Open ZDP File
File extension ZDP is commonly associated to the files created by DesignPro Label software. The application allows users to create and print customized mailing labels, business cards, and other images. Avery DesignPro is compatible on cross-platform environment including Mac and Windows. Compatible applications require different sets of system requirements to be installed.
Avery DesignPro software makes image labeling easy with its built-in template and mail merge feature. The sequential number feature also helps users monitor the number of prints to be created. Templates for other applications such as PhotoShop and Word are also available for download. These templates allow a user to use the same format on other applications. Unfortunately, there have been several issues when users of templates for third party applications encountered issues in printing their products.
Importing of files from scanners and digital cameras with extensions File extension BMP, File extension JPG, File extension GIF, File extension IMG, and other image files can be done through the application. These imported files can be integrated to the design and saved as a ZDP file. Quality of the print will be dependent on the quality of the imported file.
Converting ZDP files to other formats is quite impossible. Taking a screenshot of the file can de considered an alternative in converting ZDP file into order formats. However, the quality and the capability of editing the images and text may not be possible. To create a screenshot, the basic "PrintScreen" command can be done and pasting the copied file in to other image authoring application such as Paint, PhotoShop, FireWorks, and other applications.
Avery DesignPro for both operating system platforms can be downloaded for free at the manufacturer's website. For Windows platform, systems supported include Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, and Windows ME. On Mac platform, Avery DesignPro can be installed on systems with operating system Mac OS X Tiger or Leopard.
Open ZDP File on Windows Operating System
- Find a ZDP file in question in Windows OS File Explorer and double click on it to launch the correpsonding application.
- If a ZDP file is not opened in an application and you instead get a "Windows can't open a file" error message you should try looking for an application which can open the file in question.
- If you know the application which can open ZDP file then run it and see if there is a File->Open main menu option in the application.
- If you don't know the application which can open ZDP file then try to search for "ZDP wiki", "application to open ZDP file" or "open ZDP file" queries in the search engine you like.
- Install the application you found and check if it can open ZDP file
Rate ZDP file page: 5/5 based on 18 ratings
Populating this website with information and maintaining it is an ongoing process. We always welcome feedback and questions that can be submitted by visiting Contact Us page. However since there are many users visiting this website and because our team is quite small we may not be able to follow up personally on every request. Thank you for your understanding.
For more general information about how to open ZDP files, file extension zdp and registry you can read one of the following articles:
- Windows registry - Windows registry is included in modern Windows operating systems to replace the older INI files which also contained system configuration. Let's concentrate on the structure and purpose of Windows System Registry, review some possible attacks to it and ways to avoid them...
- Folders, files and paths - Files are the entries or information stored on your computer. These are represented by binary coding and written on the tracks on a disk. Files are often represented by distinct icons, a normal practice done by Microsoft with their products including system files for their series of operating systems...
- What are file extensions? - File extensions are unnoticed yet are very crucial parts of the computer world. But many are still unaware of the basic foundation and principles behind the remarkable wonders of computers...