Open VLS File
Files with VLS extension are mainly used for Visual Localize Script. AIT defined the Visual Localize Script format standard. VLS files are development files.
Visual Localize is a tool for software translation and user interface adaptation. It should be noted that this tool is a development tool and is not a machine translation tool. Visual Localize shows all dialogues and menus with translations, including controls. In one way or another, Visual Localize translates applications in various formats in a simple way, through scripts with VLS extension.
VLS files typically contain development scripts and are opened with the appropriate software, which in this case is Visual Localize.
Open VLS File on Windows Operating System
- Find a VLS file in question in Windows OS File Explorer and double click on it to launch the correpsonding application.
- If a VLS file is not opened in an application and you instead get a "Windows can't open a file" error message you should try looking for an application which can open the file in question.
- If you know the application which can open VLS file then run it and see if there is a File->Open main menu option in the application.
- If you don't know the application which can open VLS file then try to search for "VLS wiki", "application to open VLS file" or "open VLS file" queries in the search engine you like.
- Install the application you found and check if it can open VLS file
Rate VLS file page: 4/5 based on 28 ratings
Populating this website with information and maintaining it is an ongoing process. We always welcome feedback and questions that can be submitted by visiting Contact Us page. However since there are many users visiting this website and because our team is quite small we may not be able to follow up personally on every request. Thank you for your understanding.
For more general information about how to open VLS files, file extension vls and registry you can read one of the following articles:
- Windows registry - Windows registry is included in modern Windows operating systems to replace the older INI files which also contained system configuration. Let's concentrate on the structure and purpose of Windows System Registry, review some possible attacks to it and ways to avoid them...
- Folders, files and paths - Files are the entries or information stored on your computer. These are represented by binary coding and written on the tracks on a disk. Files are often represented by distinct icons, a normal practice done by Microsoft with their products including system files for their series of operating systems...
- What are file extensions? - File extensions are unnoticed yet are very crucial parts of the computer world. But many are still unaware of the basic foundation and principles behind the remarkable wonders of computers...