Open JHTML File
JHTML is a language developed for the Java and HTML Platform and also refers to the files of this language which end with the extension JHTML and are web pages enriched with JAVA.
As it is a universal file type, JHTML is compatible with all operating systems and devices that have a modern web browser. It is also important that the computers have the Java virtual machine to be able to operate this type of files. JHTML files are actually common HTML files, but they include Java code, Java functions, and Java Database Connections (JDBC) that are processed on the server before the page is sent to the client's web browser.
JHTML files can be created with any document editor, however Dynamo ATG (Art Technology Group) acquired by Oracle is the quintessential editor for these files and they can be parsed on a web server with the Dynamo application server installed. Dynamo is now part of the ATG Commerce software suite.
Open JHTML File on Windows Operating System
- Find a JHTML file in question in Windows OS File Explorer and double click on it to launch the correpsonding application.
- If a JHTML file is not opened in an application and you instead get a "Windows can't open a file" error message you should try looking for an application which can open the file in question.
- If you know the application which can open JHTML file then run it and see if there is a File->Open main menu option in the application.
- If you don't know the application which can open JHTML file then try to search for "JHTML wiki", "application to open JHTML file" or "open JHTML file" queries in the search engine you like.
- Install the application you found and check if it can open JHTML file
Rate JHTML file page: 4/5 based on 18 ratings
Populating this website with information and maintaining it is an ongoing process. We always welcome feedback and questions that can be submitted by visiting Contact Us page. However since there are many users visiting this website and because our team is quite small we may not be able to follow up personally on every request. Thank you for your understanding.
For more general information about how to open JHTML files, file extension jhtml and registry you can read one of the following articles:
- Windows registry - Windows registry is included in modern Windows operating systems to replace the older INI files which also contained system configuration. Let's concentrate on the structure and purpose of Windows System Registry, review some possible attacks to it and ways to avoid them...
- Folders, files and paths - Files are the entries or information stored on your computer. These are represented by binary coding and written on the tracks on a disk. Files are often represented by distinct icons, a normal practice done by Microsoft with their products including system files for their series of operating systems...
- What are file extensions? - File extensions are unnoticed yet are very crucial parts of the computer world. But many are still unaware of the basic foundation and principles behind the remarkable wonders of computers...