Open DTA File
DTA extension files are used by IWIS Chain Engineering as a database.
IWIS Chain Engineering is a calculation program in the design and prototyping of the automotive driving chain.
IWIS Chain Engineering deals with chain drives for power transmission and vehicle movement.
In a chain-driven system, the transmission consists of at least one drive sprocket and one driven sprocket.
DTA files contain data used to calculate drive chain engineering specifications.
Usually you can find that the DTA file is called IS.dta which is the system database, and for the Chain itself, the database file is IW.dta.
To open any DTA file you need to have the original program installed:
Open DTA File on Windows Operating System
- Find a DTA file in question in Windows OS File Explorer and double click on it to launch the correpsonding application.
- If a DTA file is not opened in an application and you instead get a "Windows can't open a file" error message you should try looking for an application which can open the file in question.
- If you know the application which can open DTA file then run it and see if there is a File->Open main menu option in the application.
- If you don't know the application which can open DTA file then try to search for "DTA wiki", "application to open DTA file" or "open DTA file" queries in the search engine you like.
- Install the application you found and check if it can open DTA file
Rate DTA file page: 4/5 based on 4 ratings
Populating this website with information and maintaining it is an ongoing process. We always welcome feedback and questions that can be submitted by visiting Contact Us page. However since there are many users visiting this website and because our team is quite small we may not be able to follow up personally on every request. Thank you for your understanding.
For more general information about how to open DTA files, file extension dta and registry you can read one of the following articles:
- Windows registry - Windows registry is included in modern Windows operating systems to replace the older INI files which also contained system configuration. Let's concentrate on the structure and purpose of Windows System Registry, review some possible attacks to it and ways to avoid them...
- Folders, files and paths - Files are the entries or information stored on your computer. These are represented by binary coding and written on the tracks on a disk. Files are often represented by distinct icons, a normal practice done by Microsoft with their products including system files for their series of operating systems...
- What are file extensions? - File extensions are unnoticed yet are very crucial parts of the computer world. But many are still unaware of the basic foundation and principles behind the remarkable wonders of computers...