Open DDD File
DDD files could be used in multiple different applications.
DDD files are directly associated with Adobe Distiller software, which is used to manage PDF files.
Adobe Distiller uses the DDD files to generate PDF documents on the fly, and these are in turn sent directly to the print server.
In this case, the DDD files are used by GLBasic, an application used to develop multiplatform software with the BASIC programming language, to save the vertices of a 3D object programmed in said program.
In this application, DDD files are dictionary files created by Alpha Five, an IDE designed to develop web, desktop and mobile applications.
Contains elements of explorations, reports, saved operations, letters, and form layouts.
Basically, DDD files are equivalent to a database.
To open and work with a DDD file, you must have one of the following software packages, but not before checking the format of the file:
Open DDD File on Windows Operating System
- Find a DDD file in question in Windows OS File Explorer and double click on it to launch the correpsonding application.
- If a DDD file is not opened in an application and you instead get a "Windows can't open a file" error message you should try looking for an application which can open the file in question.
- If you know the application which can open DDD file then run it and see if there is a File->Open main menu option in the application.
- If you don't know the application which can open DDD file then try to search for "DDD wiki", "application to open DDD file" or "open DDD file" queries in the search engine you like.
- Install the application you found and check if it can open DDD file
Rate DDD file page: 5/5 based on 17 ratings
Populating this website with information and maintaining it is an ongoing process. We always welcome feedback and questions that can be submitted by visiting Contact Us page. However since there are many users visiting this website and because our team is quite small we may not be able to follow up personally on every request. Thank you for your understanding.
For more general information about how to open DDD files, file extension ddd and registry you can read one of the following articles:
- Windows registry - Windows registry is included in modern Windows operating systems to replace the older INI files which also contained system configuration. Let's concentrate on the structure and purpose of Windows System Registry, review some possible attacks to it and ways to avoid them...
- Folders, files and paths - Files are the entries or information stored on your computer. These are represented by binary coding and written on the tracks on a disk. Files are often represented by distinct icons, a normal practice done by Microsoft with their products including system files for their series of operating systems...
- What are file extensions? - File extensions are unnoticed yet are very crucial parts of the computer world. But many are still unaware of the basic foundation and principles behind the remarkable wonders of computers...