Open CTT File
Files with a CTT extension have several different applications registered.
Files with the CTT extension store a list of contacts and groups used by the MSN/Live Messenger instant messaging program; saved as a text file and formatted in XML; it can be exported from MSN Messenger and imported by another user.
The CTT file belongs to the Data Files category.
Contacts saved in a CTT file can be imported into Messenger by selecting File ? Import contacts from saved file.
The content of these CTT files is encoded in plain text format and is also implemented with XML-based specifications for storing data.
As they are plain text files with XML specifications, they can be opened with any text editor.
Coded Data for ETCBC
Files with the CTT extension, in this case, contain a tabulated list of data for ETCBC. The Eep Talstra Center for Bible and Computer (ETCBC) is a research center at the Vrije University, in its Faculty of Theology, and you can see it at this link:
As indicated on their website, the ETCBC develops a syntactic database of the Hebrew Bible (suitable for several types of religious Faith) and researches issues related to the syntax of Ancient Hebrew, Aramaic and Syrian by applying computational and statistical methods.
LabVIEW Control Template
In this case, the CTT files are a LabVIEW Control Template. LabVIEW (Laboratory Virtual Instrumentation Engineering Workbench) is a development platform for industrial monitoring and control applications, visually, and belongs to National Instruments.
To open any CTT file, you must first make sure what format it is made of and then make sure you have the proper application:
Open CTT File on Windows Operating System
- Find a CTT file in question in Windows OS File Explorer and double click on it to launch the correpsonding application.
- If a CTT file is not opened in an application and you instead get a "Windows can't open a file" error message you should try looking for an application which can open the file in question.
- If you know the application which can open CTT file then run it and see if there is a File->Open main menu option in the application.
- If you don't know the application which can open CTT file then try to search for "CTT wiki", "application to open CTT file" or "open CTT file" queries in the search engine you like.
- Install the application you found and check if it can open CTT file
Rate CTT file page: 5/5 based on 15 ratings
Populating this website with information and maintaining it is an ongoing process. We always welcome feedback and questions that can be submitted by visiting Contact Us page. However since there are many users visiting this website and because our team is quite small we may not be able to follow up personally on every request. Thank you for your understanding.
For more general information about how to open CTT files, file extension ctt and registry you can read one of the following articles:
- Windows registry - Windows registry is included in modern Windows operating systems to replace the older INI files which also contained system configuration. Let's concentrate on the structure and purpose of Windows System Registry, review some possible attacks to it and ways to avoid them...
- Folders, files and paths - Files are the entries or information stored on your computer. These are represented by binary coding and written on the tracks on a disk. Files are often represented by distinct icons, a normal practice done by Microsoft with their products including system files for their series of operating systems...
- What are file extensions? - File extensions are unnoticed yet are very crucial parts of the computer world. But many are still unaware of the basic foundation and principles behind the remarkable wonders of computers...