Open CDL File
CDL files have two different types of use registered, namely:
CADKEY Wireframe is a program used to build computer-aided three-dimensional wireframes.
CDL files are used to display and store design information for a 3D product related to a wireframe including lines, measurements, and geometry.
In this application, ConceptDraw Pro, an application that creates data visualizations and flowcharts, uses CDL files as a library file, containing new shapes or objects usable in a diagram.
They are basically shape libraries.
ConceptDraw is part of the ConceptDraw Office suite.
To open and edit a CDL file you must first make sure of the file type and then you must have one of the following programs installed:
Open CDL File on Windows Operating System
- Find a CDL file in question in Windows OS File Explorer and double click on it to launch the correpsonding application.
- If a CDL file is not opened in an application and you instead get a "Windows can't open a file" error message you should try looking for an application which can open the file in question.
- If you know the application which can open CDL file then run it and see if there is a File->Open main menu option in the application.
- If you don't know the application which can open CDL file then try to search for "CDL wiki", "application to open CDL file" or "open CDL file" queries in the search engine you like.
- Install the application you found and check if it can open CDL file
Rate CDL file page: 5/5 based on 2 ratings
Populating this website with information and maintaining it is an ongoing process. We always welcome feedback and questions that can be submitted by visiting Contact Us page. However since there are many users visiting this website and because our team is quite small we may not be able to follow up personally on every request. Thank you for your understanding.
For more general information about how to open CDL files, file extension cdl and registry you can read one of the following articles:
- Windows registry - Windows registry is included in modern Windows operating systems to replace the older INI files which also contained system configuration. Let's concentrate on the structure and purpose of Windows System Registry, review some possible attacks to it and ways to avoid them...
- Folders, files and paths - Files are the entries or information stored on your computer. These are represented by binary coding and written on the tracks on a disk. Files are often represented by distinct icons, a normal practice done by Microsoft with their products including system files for their series of operating systems...
- What are file extensions? - File extensions are unnoticed yet are very crucial parts of the computer world. But many are still unaware of the basic foundation and principles behind the remarkable wonders of computers...