Open SVT File
File extension SVT is used by Torchlight game from Runic Games to store saved games. Torchlight is an action role-playing game released in October 2009. This fantasy-set game is set in the fictional town of Torchlight and the expansive caverns and dungeons nearby, which adventurers explore to collect valuable loot and battle hordes of monsters.
You can open SVT files using Torchlogger - SVT Analyzer. Torchlogger is a little program coded to help analyze Torchlight savegames. Its purpose is simple: log all the data from Torchlight savegames and present it in a human almost-readable form. It is released to the public Torchlight community.
Open SVT File on Windows Operating System
- Find a SVT file in question in Windows OS File Explorer and double click on it to launch the correpsonding application.
- If a SVT file is not opened in an application and you instead get a "Windows can't open a file" error message you should try looking for an application which can open the file in question.
- If you know the application which can open SVT file then run it and see if there is a File->Open main menu option in the application.
- If you don't know the application which can open SVT file then try to search for "SVT wiki", "application to open SVT file" or "open SVT file" queries in the search engine you like.
- Install the application you found and check if it can open SVT file
Rate SVT file page: 4/5 based on 14 ratings
Populating this website with information and maintaining it is an ongoing process. We always welcome feedback and questions that can be submitted by visiting Contact Us page. However since there are many users visiting this website and because our team is quite small we may not be able to follow up personally on every request. Thank you for your understanding.
For more general information about how to open SVT files, file extension svt and registry you can read one of the following articles:
- Windows registry - Windows registry is included in modern Windows operating systems to replace the older INI files which also contained system configuration. Let's concentrate on the structure and purpose of Windows System Registry, review some possible attacks to it and ways to avoid them...
- Folders, files and paths - Files are the entries or information stored on your computer. These are represented by binary coding and written on the tracks on a disk. Files are often represented by distinct icons, a normal practice done by Microsoft with their products including system files for their series of operating systems...
- What are file extensions? - File extensions are unnoticed yet are very crucial parts of the computer world. But many are still unaware of the basic foundation and principles behind the remarkable wonders of computers...